We’re glad you’re here. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you and we would love the opportunity to work with you. Please submit our handy form, send us an email or give us a call and let us know what we can do for you. Thanks for stopping by!
And, if you really want to know about the creative force behind Blue Harvest, our experience and all that jazz, read on. We’d like to show you why...everything is better when you just add blue™.
It’s Not Really About Us. It’s About You.
- Why do something you don’t like? We honestly love what we do and we believe it’s one of the reasons why we’re so good at it.
- We love to design, write and figure out creative solutions to problems. It’s fun.
- To say we are passionate about our work is actually an understatement. But we’ll say it anyway.
- Over 20 years in the creative writing field. This includes editing, proofreading and writing awesome stuff.
- Do you have a story to tell but need some help? We even have experience in ghostwriting. Don’t be afraid, our writer isn’t a real ghost.
- Naturally, you’d expect our graphic designer to have experience in graphic design. How many have experience in that field plus the packaging and printing fields, too? Ours has 16 years experience in all three. We think that’s impressive. Check out our portfolio. That’s really impressive.
- We design books. Over 300 and counting. We have 11 years experience in both the publishing and book design fields. Our books aren’t just 100% custom designed; we include lots of other good stuff. Visit our book page to learn more.
- We're digitally certified. That’s a huge kudos in the print world. In order to achieve this, your digital files have to be 100% clean. In short, our digital files rock.
What Makes Us Unique (Or Why You Should Choose Blue Harvest)
We realize there are many choices when it comes to selecting the right company for your project. And we encourage you to do your homework. We offer what many don’t. Everyone claims to be unique. Read on to find out why we are.
- We care. No, really we do. Our work ethic is unsurpassed. We consistently exceed our clients’ expectations. We are firmly committed to delivering the best creative solutions on time and on budget. Every time.
- Some of our clients have been with us for over 10 years. We believe in building lasting relationships. We’d like to be your business partner for life.
- We are a unique blending of talent created to bring you the best of the design and creative writing worlds. This means not only do you get an outstanding project but it also means that we can spell and write, too. Isn’t that cool?
- We’re a small business, too. We understand the needs and challenges that small business owners face.
- No matter what type of project you require, we are with you every step of the way.
- We’ve worked for large corporations. We’ve designed corporate manuals and complete identity packages. We understand and have the experience in FDA and ISO regulations to make sure your project is compliant, if required.
- We are located in Michigan but we have clients everywhere. Even South Africa. Isn't technology grand?
- We’ve developed many business relationships throughout the years. If for some reason we can’t provide what you need, chances are we know someone that can.
- In this economy (and even if we didn’t have this economy), people shouldn’t have to overpay for services. The small business community and the just starting out people need affordable and realistic pricing. Blue Harvest Creative is at your service to fill this niche.
- You won't find any hidden fees with us.
- We’re easy to work with and we’re professional. We’ve learned a lot along the way and we’re eager to share our experience. Our goal is to find the right creative solution for you.
What We Don’t Believe In (Or What You Don’t Get With Blue Harvest)
- Typos and spelling mistakes. Period.
- The dreaded red X on websites. We don’t include this in our site designs. This means the pictures and graphics we put on your site are actually there. If you want the dreaded red X included on your site, then we aren’t the right company for you. We also won’t do broken links or pages that scroll for days. Sorry, don’t ask. We just can’t do it.
- Pixilated pictures and fuzzy graphics. Our graphics are crystal clear whether it’s a print or website project because no one likes looking at inferior image quality.
- Poor website or print designs. This includes but is not limited to text that flows into graphics, no consistency in design, pictures or graphics that aren’t uniform in size, information that is hard to find, or uninspired layouts. You get the idea.
- Sopyt dna gnilleps sekatsim. (That’s typos and spelling mistakes spelled backwards.) It almost looks like a foreign language. Yes, we meant to do that. We’re sneaky. See how bad it looks? We can’t stand them so much we listed it twice.
- Websites that take three days to load. Your potential and current customers don’t have time for that. We create clean, optimized sites for fast loading times. This means your customers can look at your website. Isn’t that why you wanted one in the first place?
- Movies, reading and traveling
- Dogs. Is there really anything better than dogs except cats?
- Cats. Is there really anything better than cats except dogs?
- Lizards. Don’t ask. They’re just cool.
What We Love (The Personal Side of Blue Harvest)
Our marketing experience goes into everything we do. We just didn’t put it in our name.
We wanted to keep the focus on the creative process and the developing of concepts.
That’s why we decided to end our name in creative and not marketing.
We don’t believe in tossing around fancy jargon. Our approach is to be approachable.
Creative just felt more neighborly, too. Welcome to Blue Harvest. We’re glad you’re here.
We believe custom creative services should be both effective and affordable for everyone. We also believe you can accomplish this while having some fun along the way.
One small drop of water can create a ripple. Imagine what
one small creative drop could do for you. Infinite possibilities.
Just add blue™.
We are Blue Harvest Creative. This is what we do.
Blue Harvest Creative Concepts, LLC
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
Closed Weekends & Holidays
Located in Southeast Michigan -
Creating for the World
© 2011 Blue Harvest Creative Concepts, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Blue Harvest Creative and Just Add Blue are trademarks of Blue Harvest Creative Concepts, LLC.